10th International IPM Symposium: Implementing IPM Across Borders and Disciplines
March 15, 2021 - March 18, 2021
The 10th International IPM Symposium will be held March 15-18, 2021 at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, 1550 Court Place, Denver, Colorado 80202 USA. The International IPM Symposium is your premier global event for presenting and learning about the latest research and strategies for effectively managing pests in agriculture communities, and natural areas. The symposium is an outstanding networking and professional development event. In 2021, we will organize around an important theme, Implementing IPM across Borders and Disciplines.
- Opening keynote presentation (speaker to be announced soon)
- Mini-symposia featuring experts addressing hot topics in the IPM field
- More than 40 concurrent sessions designed for practitioners, growers, educators, consultants, researchers, industry professionals, students, and employees of non-governmental organizations
- CCA credits available
- Presentation of the 2021 IPM Achievement Awards
- Poster presentations of research and best practices
- Field trips to see IPM in action in the Denver area
- Exhibits from leading IPM suppliers
Past participants at IPM Symposium events have included research, Extension, and teaching academics, IPM-oriented students, private and government scientists, industry representatives, independent consultants, NGO professionals, policy makers and agency administrators, and IPM practitioners from the U.S. and more than 30 countries.