Attend this webinar to learn how to-
- Describe the importance and benefits of implementing a proactive green cleaning program that emphasizes indoor air quality (IAQ) and preventive maintenance practices.
- Implement effective green cleaning strategies as part of an integrated IAQ preventive maintenance plan to save money and protect health.
- Assess current cleaning and IAQ preventive maintenance practices and identify areas in which to increase efficiency, improve reliability and reduce exposure to toxic chemicals.
- Replicate the strategies used by a school district mentor to develop a successful approach to planned and predictive green cleaning and maintenance.
Learn from these experts!
- Tracy Washington Enger, Facilitator, Indoor Environments Division, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Stephen Ashkin, President, The Ashkin Group
- Mervin Brewer, Assistant Custodial Supervisor, Salt Lake City School District, Utah
- Ricky Martinez, Assistant Custodial Supervisor, Salt Lake City School District, Utah